TSA PreCheck is the faster, more efficient way to get through security at Boston Logan International Airport. Many travelers don’t know that they can apply for TSA PreCheck online, or even directly from Boston Logan International Airport. In this article we’ll discuss where you can find TSA PreCheck in Boston and how to sign up for it so that you can travel with your family and friends knowing that you won’t have to wait in line at security.
How do I apply for TSA Precheck?
As with most bureaucratic processes, the TSA Precheck application process is not simple. If you’re new to this whole thing, here’s what you need to know:
- Apply online at tsa.gov/tsa-precheck
- Pay the $85 fee using a credit card
- Provide information about yourself and your itinerary (flight number and date) for each of your flights
- Print out and bring a copy of your appointment confirmation letter with you on the day of your appointment
Where can I find a list of Precheck enrollment centers in Boston?
If you’re interested in enrolling for TSA PreCheck and want to know where you can find an enrollment center in Boston, look no further than the TSA website! A list of known Precheck enrollment centers is available for your convenience on this very page.
To find your nearest enrollment center, simply click on any one of these links: https://www.tsa.gov/precheck/enrollmentsites
Can I travel with my infant using TSA PreCheck?
If you have an infant, then you can travel with them. The TSA will require a copy of your infant’s birth certificate and your own identification. You will also need to fill out the TSA form before going through security.
How much is applying to TSA PreCheck?
The TSA PreCheck application fee varies depending on whether you want to apply for a real person or an organization.
- For individuals, it’s $85 for five years of pre-check status. That’ll be just over $17 per year.
- If you’re applying as an organization, it’s $100 per person and then $33 per additional member of the same organization (so if your company has 10 people in it, that’d be $1,000).
We hope this article has helped you learn more about TSA PreCheck in Boston. If you have any other questions or want more information, please feel free to reach out to us.